Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dr. Seuss Quiet Book

I did a Dr. Seuss Quiet book, for my 17 month old son. Because his favorite books are Dr. Seuss and his favorite movie is the lorax. I picked different book titles that he would enjoy. All off these I thought up myself, I am not the most crafty but, this book worked out pretty good. I appreciate your comments. I think this is my new for love is quiet books.
Cover

Cat in the Hat Page, colors come off with velcro.

The Lorax, Touch the trufflia trees they are very soft.

There's a Wocket in my Pocket; Each pocket has a  wocket inside.

Horton hears a who page; move hortons trunk, be careful ..

One fish, Two Fish ( this page is for counting and Colors)

Green Eggs and Ham Page ( All of the food is attached with Large snaps)


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Im in the process of making my own dr seuss quiet book for my little one, your ideas are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Im in the process of making my own dr seuss quiet book for my little one, your ideas are great. :)

    ReplyDelete