Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ethans Quiet Book Volume 1

After making the themed quiet books, I was on a roll so I decided I would work on the ultimate quite book. I learned real quick that not all my ideas would fit in one book. So I would have to make Volumes. Some of the pages I thought of myself others, I got from ideas online. I received inspiration from www.imagineourlife.com , and many ideas threw pintrest.   

Back Side (sorry They are out of order)
Cover

Car Page ( in the pocket is a little
truck you can drive on the road)


Traffic Light Page ( everything is hand stitched,
the lights come off with velcro)

Buckle Pages Ethan loves this page, I
 found the buckles at the DI..

Dino Page, I got the template for this
page at www.imagineourlife.com

Name Page; I found these buttons at walmart,
I love the way that this page turned out

Baseball Mitt Page, and Mailbox page
I found both of these examples online, for the mitt you put your
childs hand in it. With the mailbox you can unbutton
the front and there is mail inside.

Fish bowl page
This one is one of my sons favorites.
You can take the fish out of the bowl and put them back in.

Shapes Page
(each shape is attached with a snap)

Three little pigs page
Each character has there own pocket and the straw and
stick houses are attached with snaps, so when the
wolf blows them away.

I enjoyed making these pages and I will continue to make more. If you have any questions  or comments please
let me know. and Good luck if you are creating your own quiet books.

No comments:

Post a Comment